These days some of our entertainment devices needed a wired connection to the speakers, but then again lots of them use Bluetooth. So what kind of speakers do you buy – wired or wireless? You won’t have to decide if you select the latest Eagle Tech .
These sleek little 30 watt beauties are 4-1/4”W x 10-1/2”H x 6”D and weigh about 3# each. They have cushioned feet so they can sit on a shelf, but also come with hanger brackets on the back so they could easily be wall mounted.
A standard 1/8” stereo plug connects them to your entertainment device if you want a wired connection. The one speaker that has the 1/8” jack also has the Power/Volume dial, Treble and Bass dials, as well as a manual switch to go from wired to wireless. A headphone jack enables you to listen in silence without disconnecting the speakers if the need arises.
The two speakers hook together with simple speaker wire. A length is included but if you want to spread them more than six feet apart, you’ll want to supply your own.
The white portion of the speakers has the feel and low luster of marble, which doesn’t show fingerprints. The black portion is a woodgrain pattern. They have an attractive appearance and would blend nicely with a shelf full of Apple gear.
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0 + EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.0
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for wireless music streaming
- Audio Inputs: Bluetooth and 3.5mm microphone
- Audio Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Total RMS Power: 20 Watt (10 Watts x 2)
- Total Peak Power: 30 Watt
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 18kHz
- Drivers: 3-inch midrange and 1-inch tweeter
- Cabinet Material: MDF (wooden enclosure)
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 6.1 x 11.1 inches (each)
- Net Weight: 6.7 pounds per pair
Other Arion gear you might like: