One of life’s little irritants when traveling by air with nothing but a carryon is having to leave my pocket knife behind. I know that means I’ll encounter all sorts of uses for it when I don’t have it. Now, NiteIze has heard our plight and come out with a way to cope quite nicely – DoohicKey QuicKey.
Smaller than your car key, but shaped similarly, the DoohicKey QuicKey is a godsend for doing all those little things that pop up unexpectedly.
My favorite function is the serrated edge that doesn’t look to TSA like a knife, but makes quick work of cutting open boxes and plastic bubble packed items. The screw driver point is ideal for smaller screws like electrical outlets and kitchen cabinet hardware. It’s also tough enough to use as a staple remover or mini prybar.
Other helpful tools include a bottle opener, file, and scoring point. Lots of function the size of your car key.
- Key-sized multi-tool that easily attaches to an existing key ring
- Two designs to choose from – QuicKey or SkullKey
- Durable Stainless Steel construction
- A variety of useful tools in a compact, easy to use design
- Features the following tools: scoring point, bottle opener, file, serrated edge, and #2 flat head screwdriver
- Travel and airport friendly
- QuicKey-Size: 2.5″x 1.0″ x 0.2″ | 64.2mm x 25.2mm x 5.1mm
- Quickey-Weight: 19.56g | 0.69oz
DougBardwell.com awards their Senior Citizen’s Thumbs-Up rating for this item. Easy to set up and easy to use, this item is something that would make an excellent gift for that special senior on your gift list. See other “Recommended for Seniors” products on our special Seniors page.
<a href=”http://cmp.ly/1/L8cp38″ target=”_blank”><img alt=”Review” border=”false” class=”disclosure-badge small-horizontal” src=”http://api.cmp.ly/badges/1/L8cp38/small-horizontal.png” /></a>