Taking headphones to the next level – these Chord MS 530 are super comfortable to wear, the Bluetooth works impeccably well and the sound and noise cancellation are terrific.
I’ve been using these headphones, including while cutting the grass, for over two months now, and all I can say is “They Rock!.” I really love the soft padding, on-the-ear styling and the quality of the audio.
They look really chic. They fold to save space in your bag. They also work with wired connections if your music player doesn’t have Bluetooth. They handle conversations over your mobile phone like you were talking in person. What’s not to like?
Some special specs:
With Multipoint connection you can actually connect two devices simultaneously – e.g. listen to music from your tablet and then still take a phone call from your cellphone.
“Titanium driver technology” I don’t totally understand it, but it equates to better sounding audio with great bass tones. That I do understand.
Great battery life – up to 30 hours or talk or music; up to 18 hours with Noise cancellation turned on
Dual microphones for voice calls delivers improved background noise cancellation.
You really should check these out. Phiaton’s website is: http://phiaton.com/chord-ms-530
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- THD: Less than 5% up to 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB at 1 kHz
- Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Weight: 0.64 lb / 290 g (Without cord)
- Communication Network: Bluetooth Standard v4.0
- Operating Range: Within 10 m
- Call Time: 17 hrs / 29 hrs (NC on / off)
- Music Play Time: 18 hrs / 30 hrs (NC on / off)
- Standby Time: 49 hrs / 980 hrs (NC on / off)
- Full Charge Time: 2.5 hrs
- Bluetoot Profile Support: HFP v1.6 / HSP v1.2 / A2DP v1.2 / AVRCP v1.6
- Audio Codec: SBC, APT-X
What’s in the Box:
- Chord MS 530 BTNC Headphones
- Microphone Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Guide
- Inflight Adapter (3.5mm Double Mono Jack)