With summer upon us ladies, you’ll need a great pair of boots for active summer fun. Here’s a recommendation for a great protective boot that’s light in weight and easy to wear.
Hi-Tec Altitude Lite i WP boots
Hi-Tec Altitude Lite i WP boots are perfect for any time you’re spending hours on your feet in changing conditions. The waterproof suede and mesh uppers look terrific and are breathable for full day comfort.
Dri-tec is their name for the membrane that keeps out moisture and iShield is the technology that provides dirt and water protection. They both work exceedingly well as your feet stay dry whether walking through a meandering brook or a dew drenched field.
The rubber sole is designed for traction and you’ll feel secure climbing as well as walking. As a final bit of tech, the inner shoe is lined with OrthoLite for its anti-microbial and anti-odor benefits. Definitely a boot to be considered if you are looking for something light on your feet. See Hi-Tec’s whole line here.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite® sockliner delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odor and anti-microbial properties
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Lightweight nylon fork shank provides flexible support as you navigate a variety of terrain
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
- Colorway: Honey/Brown/Port
- Weight: 15.8 oz.