Lucky enough to have one of the new USB-C powered laptops, tablets or smartphones? You’ll want to check out this latest power adapter from Newertech – the NuPower 60W USB-C Power Adapter. Granted, you probably got one with your device, but this is still better.
NuPower 60W USB-C Power Adapter
As of this writing, the NuPower adapter is a compatible replacement for:
- Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter, MJ262LL/A
- Dell 30-Watt AC Adapter – USB Type-C, 24YNH
- Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C 45W AC Adapter, 4X20E75131
- HP 45W USB-C AC Adapter, N8N14AA
- HP 45W USB-C Power Adapter, V5Y26UT
- Google Universal Type-C Charger, PA-1600-23
Obviously, as more and more manufacturers make the switch to powered USB-C devices, this number will continue to grow.
But why upgrade to a different adapter?
Not only does It provide 60 watts to your main device, it also provides another USB-A port with 12 watts of power to power all your other devices. That means you can be simultaneously charging your laptop and your hi-power tablet – all with just one, 6’-long, slim, two-prong power cable.
It even comes with an 18” USB-C to Usb-C cable for your main device.
- Output: 60 Watts total
- Standard-A port
- Max output: up to 12W (5V @ 2.4A)
- Supports USB Charging 1.2 specification
- Type-C port
- Max output: up to 60W
- Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 specification *
- Voltage: 5V @ 6A, 9V @ 5A, 15V @ 4A, 20V @ 3A
Small and compact
That’s the other great feature, no more whopping big power bricks for you. Compare the size versus a standard USB memory stick.
This weighs just 0.3 pounds and measures in at 4-1/4” x 2” x ¾”. The nicely rounded corners make it a pleasure to use.
Check out the full specs at Newertech’s website: http://www.newertech.com.
Also published on Medium.